Learn more about Dr. Dean Troyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Troyer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chagas Cardiomyopathy
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Troyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Troyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean A Troyer MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Troyer practice?
- Dr. Dean Troyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Troyer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pathologists.