A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Troyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Troyer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chagas Cardiomyopathy
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Troyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Troyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Troyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Troyer practice?
Dr. Dean Troyer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Norfolk Pathologists.