A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Tsarwhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Tsarwhas, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Tsarwhas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsarwhas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsarwhas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Tsarwhas MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Tsarwhas practice?
- Dr. Dean Tsarwhas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Tsarwhas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.
See Libertyville Internists, Libertyville Oncologists, and Libertyville Hematologists.