A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Tsarwhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Tsarwhas, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsarwhas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tsarwhas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Tsarwhas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsarwhas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsarwhas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Tsarwhas MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Tsarwhas practice?
- Dr. Dean Tsarwhas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dean Tsarwhas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Internists, Libertyville Oncologists, and Libertyville Hematologists.