A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Turner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Ft Sanders Reg Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Montgomery Turner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Turner practice?
- Dr. Dean Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.