Learn more about Dr. Dean Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Ft Sanders Reg Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Turner practice?
Dr. Dean Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.