A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Dean Uphoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Uphoff, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uphoff graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Uphoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean F Uphoff MD is a male Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Dean F. Uphoff practice?
- Dr. Dean Uphoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Uphoff practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pathologists.