Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Walker
Dr. Dean Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Valley City, UT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Jordan Valley West (Pioneer Valley Hospital), St Mark'S Hospital and Intermountain Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Dean Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.
Dr. Daniel Richards
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
West Valley City, UT 0 mi10
Dr. Bret Winter
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
West Valley City, UT 1.44 mi15
Dr. Dennis Gordon
West Valley City, UT 1.44 mi47