Dr. Dean Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

November 4th, 2014
Inappropriate Bedside Manner & Overbilling
I saw Dr. Williams as part of an ER visit at St. Mary's. He joked inappropriately and was dismissive of my concerns. I saw him for a total of about 3 minutes, then his PA did my sutures. He billed me for more than twice the amount recommended by my insurer.

October 15th, 2013
dr dean williams
dr williams / st marys hosp , HE IS BY FAR THE RUDEST DR I HAVE EVER MET. he cuts you off when your trying to answer his questions. he is a awful dr . i cant believe st marys wld have a staff member this rude working under their name, i took my brother in after a hip surgery and dr williams was working the er . he took xrays and came back and said nothing was wrong, I told dr williams we were not leaving until they did a ct scan, well once that was done and a specialist came in and reviewd the scan, it showed that my brother had broken his leg in 6 place ..yes 6 places. this is due fm the hip surgery . but dr williams thinks and acts like he knows all when the man really knows nothing, however, once the specialest came in, dr williams changed up quick , starting being nice,but it was so fake . if you ever go to st marys and this man is working, do yourself a favor and ask for another dr

August 16th, 2012
I was seen by Dr. Williams at St. Mary's Hospital after a car accident where I hit my head and was having severe pain. He ordered a CT Scan but never even looked into my eyes to check my pupils. He really didn't seem to care!

October 16th, 2009
I was seen by Dr. Williams at St. Mary's Hospital in Richmond during an emergency room visit for multiple symptoms, including numbness and tingling in limbs, difficulty walking, and severe pain in my left eye. Dr. Williams spent maybe ten minutes examining me, would not allow me to fully answer his questions, frequently cut me off when I was trying to describe my symptoms, and was generally abrupt and dismissive. I would advise anyone with suspected neurological symptoms to avoid Dr. Williams and choose a different physician.