A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Wingerchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Wingerchuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Wingerchuk, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingerchuk graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wingerchuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean M Wingerchuk MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Wingerchuk practice?
- Dr. Dean Wingerchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Wingerchuk practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.