A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Xerras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Xerras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Xerras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xerras graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Xerras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xerras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Xerras practice?
Dr. Dean Xerras practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Internists.