Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Youngberg
Dr. Dean Youngberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Derby, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Youngberg is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital St. Francis, Wesley Medical Center and Kansas Heart Hospital. Dr. Youngberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Youngberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dean Youngberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Derby, KS.