A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Ziegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Ziegler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ziegler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziegler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean W. Ziegler practice?
Dr. Dean Ziegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.