A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Ziegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziegler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Ziegler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean W Ziegler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean W. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Dean Ziegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Ziegler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.