Dr. Dean Zincone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
Best Dr In Twon
Dr. Zincone was recommended to me by a relative. He is the best Dr I have ever had. He is supportive, spends time, great best side manners. He can be really funny. Has cured my ills. Now just what else would a patient need? Sometimes the wait is a little longer than the last time, but I am not the only one in the office and maybe some other poor soul has a more pressing issue than myself. God Bless him. Sallie Pierdolla ( -: ) Gotta love um

July 19th, 2016
Wonderful Dr.and staff.

April 16th, 2016
Good doctor
My family has seen Dr. Zinone for many years & are very satisfied with his care.

July 20th, 2015
Excellent physician
I saw Dr. Zincone based on recommendations from two friends. I have extensive experience in the medical field and was not only impressed by his expertise, but also by his concern and thoroughness in every test and every result. He is one of the few physicians who really listens, and then responds in a logical and correct way. I am very picky in my medical care and highly recommend Dr. Zincone

August 28th, 2013
Best care
I've been seeing dr zicone for about a year and I love him ! He is very caring and listens to ever issue I've had . I've needed a refill a few times and he has worked with me each time ! I highly recomend the awsome dr and his staff ! Excellent customer service ! He will be my dr forever !

June 11th, 2013
2012 Cordial Award....Seriously?
I've been going to Zincone for about 6 years, I try to avoid being seen by Zincone, he's very dry, doesn't smile, speeds through the consultation and seems bothered by questions asked, doesn't bother to connect with and huge lack of compassion. We prefer Dan Thull, he's an amazing doctor, takes time to explain things and, well, is the complete opposite of Zincone! I've referred many friends to Dr. Thull and if he ever moves (not too far) we're following him! The three stars are purely for Dr. Thull, would have given four stars but the wait is insane most of the time.

May 28th, 2013
No recommendation from me
Horrible experience! Find a different physician, avoid this office.

March 4th, 2013
Best Doctor in Seguin
This fine Doctor has wonderful best side manners. He listens and does take you through his office like a stick man in a forest fire. I cannot say enough great things about him. He is first class and the best Seguin has had in its history. I highly recommend him to anyone.

September 7th, 2012
DR. ZINCONE
Very nice as a transplant patient with multiple issues. He was able to cover just about every issue that I had from day one, so I would would say that he is overall a perfect doc for me!

February 1st, 2012
Dr.Zincone is great! You cant say more. Hes friendly,courteous, and most of all he spends time with hispatients. Not in and out like most doctors. I had to switch doctors because my prior pcp sold his practice. I was fortunate enough to find an excellent doctor. So if your needing a new pcp, i strongly suggest that you give Dr.Zincone a call. You will be very happy with him!

October 4th, 2011
Great decision!
I started going to Dr. Zincone 3 years ago. He was my wife's family doctor and they so highly recommended him that I decided to give him a try. Great decision! He takes both appointments and walk-ins and you hardly even have to wait to be seen. The hours are GREAT for those who have to work or have kids - he comes in early (around 6 am, I think) a couple times a week. This makes it easy to get in without having to miss school/work. He really makes an effort to convenience his patients.

October 4th, 2011
Praise for Dr. Zincone and his staff
Dr. Zincone is a great physician and his staff is just as caring and wonderful! I have been going to Dr. Zincone's for 13 years and every visit is problem-free. Just recently I was coming down with a cold and called the office, they got me an appointment that very day and I hardly had to wait (maybe 10 mins max!). Dr. Zincone and his staff are incredibly thorough and caring - they treat you like family!