A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Zweng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Zweng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Zweng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweng graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zweng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Gerard Zweng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Zweng practice?
- Dr. Dean Zweng has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Zweng practices Family Medicine near Scotts Valley, CA.
See Scotts Valley Primary Care Doctors.