Dr. Deana Kadyk MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Good experience
The wait time in the waiting room seemed a little long, but once I got into the office they were pretty prompt and responsive. It's never a pleasant experience to have something removed off your skin, but the doctor was very pleasant and understanding and explained exactly what needed to be done.

June 12th, 2017
Great First Visit
Dr. Kadyk and her MA Sarah, were great. Efficient and informative. She gave me the option of monitoring a questionable mole or biopsy, I chose biopsy. It was quick and painless, they made sure I was comfortable the entire time. Thank you.

April 28th, 2017
Prompt appt set and helpful info and staff.

April 9th, 2017
Was very pleased with the staff. The doctor was great. Answered all my questions

April 6th, 2017
Was very pleased with the service and care I received as a patient.

March 26th, 2017
Great Visit
visit was on time, quick, professional, and informative.

October 12th, 2016
Very nice
Went in thinking it was going to take a long time to be seen (there were a lot of people i, waiting room) but was in and out in less than an hour. Very impressed and had a wonderful experience. I ha e never been to a derm. before and multiple concerns/questions and she was very kind and answered all of them. Wonderful experience!!

September 22nd, 2016
Experience with Dr. Kadyk
Dr. Kadyk exhibits a very friendly and caring demeanor. She doesn't act hurried and proceeds with self-assuredness when carrying out a procedure giving the patient a feeling of confidence in her ability to diagnose and treat the condition.

September 16th, 2016
Seen quickly, explained what she thought and checked with me before doing any procedure. Quite happy, will be a regular patient as long as I can.

August 25th, 2016
Caring and compassionate
Dr. Kady was thorough and detailed in explaining what she was doing. She was quick and efficient. She showed compassion.

December 16th, 2014
Office's new rule doesn't make any sense
I love Dr Kadyk but do not love the office's new rule that you must bring your insurance card with you to every visit. Having your insurance card with you proves nothing, it doesnt mean you have insurance. They only way for the office to know for sure if you have insurance or not is to call the insurance comany. They turned my 18 year old son away, who had been going to Dr. Kadyk for years because he didnt have his insurance card. Of course he didnt have his insurance card he just turned 18 and this is not something where he has his own copy. Then I offered to fax a copy. I tried twice and both times it said the office's fax machine was busy. Are you kidding me. Then they told my son they would have to reschedule his appointment next month. All they had to do was go the extra mile and call the insurance company we had on file when he first started going to Dr. Kadyk. Nothing has changed. I like Dr. Kadyk and always feels she does a great job and is very personable but her office staff and appointment rules are giving her a bad wrap.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that you were unhappy with your experience. We strive to always provide the best possible service to our patients and we are concerned whenever that does not happen. We would like to discuss this further. The privacy of our patients is extremely important and thus we cannot discuss specific medical information online. Please contact us at 1-855-535-7175.

November 9th, 2009
excellent
I was very happy with my quality of care. Dr. Kadyk took the time to explain my condition to me so that I could understand and explained treatment options. I appreciated her time in answering all my questions. I have taken my family in for visits and they have received the same quality of care. In addition, the staff there was friendly, efficient and professional. I would recommended her to my friends.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it.