A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanah Jibril:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanah Jibril is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jibril graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Jibril has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanah A Jibril DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deanah A. Jibril practice?
- Dr. Deanah Jibril has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanah Jibril practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.