Scheduling is the worst.Total waste of time. show details Scheduling is the worst.Total waste of time.
Jan 19th, 2016

Don't recommend scheduling with this office. To many rescheduling and waste of time.

Best doctor in the world! show details Best doctor in the world!
by Tiffany on Sep 4th, 2015

She has been the only OBGYN I have ever been to. I have been going to her for 15 years, would not trade her for any other doctor. I trust her so much that i would trust her to do any procedure blind folded. i love my doctor! :-) i wish i could make her my PCP

Jan 5th, 2015

I complained of severe chest pain at appointment. Dr. Jibril completely dismissed my concerns and sent me home. Three hours later, I collapsed, 911 was called, paramedics rushed me to the ER where I almost died. I had suffered a PE. Not only did she misdiagnose me, but the severity of my PE left me unable to "safely" have any more children. She can no longer house her practice at the hospital where this happened, and I am surprised that she is still seeing patients today.

I love Dr. Jibril! show details I love Dr. Jibril!
by Wanda on May 1st, 2014

My daughter and I have been going to Dr. Jibril since 2001. She delivered my grandson in 2002. My daughter and I both love Dr. Jibril. She is great and went the extra mile to get me scheduled with a surgeon when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Thank you Dr. Jibril.

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Shady Smith on Mar 11th, 2013

Awesome doctor!! I wish I would have had her deliver my first two children as well. I was nervous because this was my third cesarean and she really put me at ease. She answered all my questions and no question was too silly. Dr. Jibril and her staff where awesome and i will continue to be a patient of hers for as long as she practices. I tell everyone who is looking for a OBGYN she is the woman for the job!! Awesome ,fantastic experience, I have nothing bad to say.

Choosing Dr. Jibril almost cost me my LIFE. show details Choosing Dr. Jibril almost cost me my LIFE.
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Jibril ignored my complaints of chest pain following delivery. She told me that I was just being a nervous new mom and should go home and take Nexium. Three hours later, I was rushed to the hospital, unable to breathe and diagnosed with Pulmonary Embolism. The ER doctor could not guarantee that I would live through the night. Her disregard for my symptoms was a continual theme throughout my entire pregnancy. She overlooked my pre-exclampsia and my general well-being. Because of this, I was told I could not have anymore children. Please stay far, far away from this doctor.

great doctor! show details great doctor!
by Gwen S on Jan 29th, 2011

I have been a patient since 2004. Dr. Jibril is kind, honest & caring. To say I trust her with my life is not an exaggeration. She kept me fully informed through a pregnancy that ended sadly in miscarriage. She helped us move on from that & suggested appropriate tests and medications to improve our chances for healthy pregnancies. We now have two beautiful children, both delivered by Dr. Jibril! She has a great no-nonsense, take charge attitude during delivery. I heard from nurses at the hospital that Dr. Jibril is a doctor who will fight to help you deliver vaginally if possible. My two babies were each near 8lbs thank you--and vaginal!I have had many other health matters addresed by Dr. Jibril. I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Jibril--great job on the minimal scarring. She recognized a thyroid problem early in my pregnancy with my son & made sure I took hormones to prevent birth defects. She helped me with some post-partum issues following his brith. After my daughter was born, my thyroid became enlarged & again Dr. Jibril caught it. It turns out I had developed thyroid cancer. I went through surgery & radioactive treatment & am now cancer free. I have always been impressed by Dr. Jibril's fantastic nursing staff. There have been a few hiccups in staffing over the years--mainly billing being done late or incorrectly in 2008. (However, her latest billing person worked with me at that time to correct the previous person's mistakes--no problem getting it resolved.) I am usually seen on time--had to wait three times in ALL my visits--a much better track record than most of my other doctors over the years. Dr. Jibril takes time to go into as much detail as you need once she sees you. I have never felt rushed by this doctor.

DELIVERING THE BABY.. show details DELIVERING THE BABY..
Jan 21st, 2011

DR JIBRIL WAS VERY RUDE AND LATE THE BABY WAS COMING OUT AND THE NURSES WHERE TELLING ME TO NOT PUSH WHILE THEY FIND THE DR AND THEN SHE CAME IN THE ROOM SIPPING A STARBUCKS FRAP LIKE I WAS NOT IN LABOR OR ANYTHING WITH A WEAK SMILE ARE U READY ...REALLY I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DR AGAIN I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE ELSE TO EITHER..