Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deandra Martin
Dr. Deandra Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital of S, Guadalupe Regional Medical Ctr and Guadalupe Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deandra Martin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deandra Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Anas Mouchli
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Hector Trevino
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi53
Dr. Ali Seifi
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17