A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deane Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deane Briggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deane Briggs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Briggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deane Richmond Briggs MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Deane R. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Deane Briggs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deane Briggs practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.