A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deane Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deane Briggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deane Briggs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Briggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deane Richmond Briggs MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Deane R. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Deane Briggs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deane Briggs practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.