A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deane Charba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deane Charba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deane Charba, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charba graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Charba has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deane Charba FACP and MD is a female Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Deane Charba practice?
- Dr. Deane Charba has 1 office location.
Dr. Deane Charba practices Nephrology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Nephrologists.