A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deane Harimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deane Harimoto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harimoto graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harimoto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deane Y Harimoto MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Deane Y. Harimoto practice?
- Dr. Deane Harimoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deane Harimoto practices Anesthesiology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Macomb Anesthesiologists.