A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deane Jacques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacques
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacques Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deane Jacques, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacques graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jacques has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deane Brunton Jacques MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deane B. Jacques practice?
- Dr. Deane Jacques has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deane Jacques practices Neurological Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Neurological Surgeons.