A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deane Jacques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deane Jacques, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacques graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jacques has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deane Brunton Jacques MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deane B. Jacques practice?
- Dr. Deane Jacques has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deane Jacques practices Neurological Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.