A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deani Iversen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deani Iversen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deani Iversen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iversen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iversen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deani Kay Iversen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deani K. Iversen practice?
- Dr. Deani Iversen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deani Iversen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.