Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deann Cummings
Dr. Deann Cummings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Fayetteville, NY and Cazenovia, NY (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Cummings is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital and S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deann Cummings has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Deann Cummings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Diwakar Lingam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Gerald Edwards
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi25