A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deann Miller Dipiazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deann Miller Dipiazza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deann Miller Dipiazza, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller Dipiazza graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller Dipiazza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deann Miller Dipiazza MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deann Miller Dipiazza practice?
- Dr. Deann Miller Dipiazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Deann Miller Dipiazza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.