A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Bower is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Bower, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bower has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna K Bower DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deanna K. Bower practice?
- Dr. Deanna Bower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deanna Bower practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.