Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  MY PRECIOUS BABY  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2014

THIS WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR A CHILD AND MOTHER TO GO TO SEE A DR THAT WOULD TREAT YOU THE WAY I KNOW THAT THEY WERE TREATED. A DR SHOULD HAVE FEELINGS FOR THEIR PATIENTS ESP. WHEN IT IS A CHILD. THIS WAS A NEW MOTHER THAT THE BABY HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER HIP, SHE DID NOT TRY TO EXPLAIN ANY OF THE SITUATION TO THE MOTHER, JUST WANTED TO SLAM THE BRACE ON HER..WITH NO FEELINGS FOR THE MOTHER OR CHILD. SHE WAS SO RUDE TO THIS MOTHER AND EVEN THREATENED TO CONTACT SOCIAL SERVICE, AND THE MOTHER HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG. WHAT A CRUEL THING TO SAY. THIS EXPERIENCE WAS HORRRIBLE...

|  NOT recommended  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2014

I had one of the worst clinical experiences with this practise. When I questioned their accounting protocol regarding repeated billing s for the same procedure and/or co-pays, which were legitimate inquiries,they refused to have me as a patient although I still hadn't recovered from the injury that first brought me to them. Greg Beres is a strong clinician but the practise overall is unethical and unprofessional. If you can go somewhere else.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Boyette is one of the best professionals that I have been treated by.She is a super surgeon and has a great sense of humor. She is very caring and follows through on what she says.She walks the walk and talks the talk.Thank you again!

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

Worst doctor ever!! Wait time over an hour.She is arrogant and only cares about making money!!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by marwahr on May 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

When I was referred to see another ortho a friend of mine who is an orthopedic surgeon highly recommended this woman. She was with him at Duke Medical doing a fellowship, that's how he knew of her. When I inquired with other physicians I see in Greenville - they too told me she comes highly recommended and highly respected in her field. So I went and I've been satisfied ever since. Hope she never leaves.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com