inactive

Deanna R Brasile DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 14th, 2016
Amazing, down to earth, caring dr!
I went to Dr Brasile because my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for a year. She took me in with open arms and explained everything she wanted to do. She was very quick with scheduling which I absolutely loved!!! She answered all questions I had and she made me feel so comfortable and wanted in her care. I had a round of Clomid and one IUI and now I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first little one :) I will absolutely be visiting her with the baby and plan to go back to her for our future kiddos....I highly recommend Dr Brasile to everyone!

September 21st, 2015
The nurses and staff were so understanding and caring and sensitive to my struggle from my first phone call. The doctors and nurses are so knowledgeable - I felt like I could ask them anything and get an honest answer. Dr. Brasile was very aggressive which is exactly what I wanted - and it paid off! I was pregnant after just a couple months!!

July 31st, 2015
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Brasile for the past 8 months, and are thrilled to say that we are expecting our first child thanks to her care. During our time with Main Line Fertility we were mainly in the West Chester office, though our fertility journey also took us to Paoli and Bryn Mawr and allowed us to meet with Dr. Orris and Dr. Glassner as well. All three doctors and the staff of each of the offices were knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Brasile was wonderful throughout the entire process. She is always upbeat and never waivered in her confidence that she would get us pregnant. We really appreciated how straightforward she was, from guiding us when it was time to move to the next course of treatment to stepping out of her doctor role to tell us what she would advise a friend in our situation. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Brasile and Main Line Fertility. The only reason I hesitate to give a five star rating is that through our eight months of appointments, the practice in general often felt impersonal and rushed. Although I’m sure there are a countless number of patients that come through the doors of MLF, infertility is a traumatic experience for each of us. That being said, after seeing Dr. Brasile, the nurses and staff on a weekly (sometimes even more often) basis for the better part of the year, it is truly bittersweet to be “graduating” to my OB/GYN.

March 2nd, 2013
I really like this Doctor
She is very nice to me. She was very compassionate and listened to everything that I had to say. She answewred all of my questions too. I am not pregnant yet (started seeing her one month ago) but i trust her. I can tell she knows what she's doing. She came up with an action plan and she seems to be on top of every little detail. I totally recommend her to other pacients.

November 15th, 2010
She listens!!!!!
I've been a regular gyn patient of Dr. Brasile for several years. When it came time to get pregnant (and it wasn't happening fast enough) Dr Brasile was right there to guide me - and our beautiful baby girl is 9 months!!! We were NOT IVF - so I can't comment on that aspect of her practice like other reviewers, but from my perspective Dr. Brasile really understands me. She always has educated answers to all my concerns...and her staff is very attentive too.