Dr. Deanna Bullaro-Anderer DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 11th, 2015
Truly one of the best doctors. Beyond lucky to have had such a wonderful doctor for my first child. I would highly recommend her and will continue to see her for my future pregnancy.

February 20th, 2013
A Dr you can turn to about anything
I met DR B in 2008 when i had my miscarraige. In the middle of over 7 deliveries that day she took time as much as I needed to make sure i was mentally ok before i left the office with all that had transpired.. In 2009 We had our daughter and eventhough she wasnt the deliverying Dr yet she came and checked on our little girl and also checked on me and my c section area and made sure i was ok.. Amazing Dr. you couldnt ask for a better one ever.. She gives her all when it comes to her PT. She treasures every lil angel she delivers.. We are truely blessed to have found her.. Thank you DR B and your whole staff for all you do..

June 26th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Bullaro is an excellent doctor, and it is obvious that she loves her job. I don't know how she does it, but she dellivers every baby- you don't have to worry about getting to the hospital and being attended to by a doctor that you don't know. During my pregnancy I felt like I received the best care possible, and Dr. Bullaro was always willing to answer all of the questions that I had. She delivered my son in May of 2011; he had to be delivered via c-section due to being in a breech position. He was my first child/ first c-section, but I feel that Dr. Bullaro did an excellent job with the surgery- my recovery was quick and easy, and a year later the scar is barely visible.The office staff is wonderful and friendly. It was always a pleasure going to appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Bullaro, and I look forward to her providing prenatal care and delivering any other children that my husband and I may have.

April 15th, 2012
Best Ob GYN ever!!!
I love Dr. B!!! She took such good care of me throughout my pregnancy. Her nurse practitioner Joellen is awesome as well. Dr.B delivered my first baby girl with no problems or complications. She was the one deliver not an on call dr. She takes such good care of her patients. I had to have surgery during my pregnancy and she came and checked on me at the hospital when I was in recovery. After I gave birth to my daughter she personally went and got me something to drink. She is the nicest person and you always know that you are in good hands when she is taking care of you! I would recommend her to anyone I know!!!