October 13th, 2015
Great doctor ! Would recommend to anyone.

April 9th, 2015
Worst dr ever!
Dr. Deanna Carr is the worst Dr. I have personally ever been to. I made an appointment due to shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing up green mucus. I was told "it's just a virus, I will give you an inhaler". One week later my symptoms only became worse. I once again made an appointment, and was given cough syrup (remind you, I was still having a very difficult time breathing and inhaler was not working). I asked if I could possibly have pneumonia or bronchitis. I was basically laughed at for thinking that. I figured she knew best, since she is a dr. I listened to her suggestion and continued to use inhaler and cough syrup. My symptoms only became worse. I guess thirt time the charm, because I had to make a third appointment another week later and after listening to my lungs, her response was " wow, you really are having a hard time breathing, let me give you a Z-pack". There is absolutely no reason I should of had to go back three times and finally feel better after being extremely sick for three weeks! A couple of months goes by and I had to make another appointment due to chills, fever and all over body aches. I was sure this time I would be listened to and she wouldn't make me feel like I was just another co-pay for her office. Unfortunately, that did not happen. This is what I was told "it's just a virus, go home and take some sudafed". Did I really just pay her to tell me that?!? As far as I know, Sudafed will not lower my 101.9 fever! I was in shock. I left the office in the tears and will never go back!! I will continue searching for a dr that takes their time to listen to their patients and actually cares about their well being.

August 5th, 2014
Awesome and Awesome
I have fibromyalgia. Dr Carr was the first doctor to talk my symptoms seriously. She got to the bottom of my symptoms and she supported me the entire time. I had been to many many doctors and they told me I was depressed or it was all in my hear. Dr. Carr saved me from a live of terrible pain and gave me my life back. I wish every doctor cared about their patients they way Dr. Carr does.

March 20th, 2013
Mrs.
She was very short with me and didn't even address the reason I was there and when I brought it to her attention as I realized she was walking out the door she gave me a very off hand remark about using something over the counter!

August 13th, 2012
Patient
Dr. Carr is a wonderful doctor. Her bedside manner is wonderful. When she comes into the room, she listens patiently to all of the concerns you express at the visit. In my experience, she has been very successful in diagnosing and treating symptoms I have had. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!