A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Chin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna G Chin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deanna G. Chin practice?
- Dr. Deanna Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Chin practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.