A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Chin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deanna G. Chin practice?
Dr. Deanna Chin practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Chin, Dr. Deanne Chin, Dr. Deena Chin, Dr. Diana Chin, Dr. Diane Chin, Dr. Diann Chin