Dr. Deanna Constable MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

August 8th, 2016
Dortor Visit
I was so impressed with the front desk manager, She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and assisted in everyway possible. All of the individuals I accounted we wonderful however the first impression of an office is most valuable and it showed me that Dr. Constable really cares about the quality of service her patients receive.

March 4th, 2016
Excellent physician. Treated me for frozen shoulder. I highly recommend.

September 23rd, 2015
Doctor Deanna Constable, MD
I had both knees replaced by Dr. Constable, recommender her to a friend of mine, he had both knees replaced, He is doing excellent as I am. She is a caring excellent Doctor.

July 11th, 2015
I moved to SC from Fl, having had 3 different doctors work on my knee with no success so when I moved I had to find another doctor...all the ones in Fl were men so I thought I would see what a female could do....she is great

March 5th, 2015
VERY GOOD DR KIND AND COUTEROUS STAFF. HIGHLY PROFESSIONLISM, DR CONSTABLE, HAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

January 13th, 2015
Dr. Constable's professional knowledge and demeanor put patients at ease and instill confidence in her skills as a physician.

December 26th, 2013
Best Yet
I was a patient of Dr. Constable for several years. She treated me for osteo-arthritis of the knees and did carpal tunnel surgery in both hands. Her bedside manners are a delight and she genuinely listens to complaints. Her plan of care is trustworthy and successful.

July 26th, 2013
Simply the best
It may take a while to get an appt...She is quality and quality is always in demand (and her partner retired). I am reticent to recommend a restaurant let alone a surgeon. However, this is a surgeon who does no unnecessary cutting. I've seen her for a few years and haven't seen a scalpel yet. I have seen some needles (just this week) but best not think about that. I believe her plan for your care will the best for you as a patient and a person.

July 29th, 2012
Best Orthopaedic I have Known
Have known Dr Deanna Constable since 1994. She replaced both of my knee joints in 2005 or I would not be walking today. I was 79 last Dec 2011 an it was one of the best things that could have been done. I would recoment Dr Constable to all she believe in caring for her patients

June 7th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Dr. Constable is one of those doctors you don't want to let go of. She was on call when I broke my hip about 14 years ago, and I haven't had one smidgen of touble since. She is kind, considerate and has a great bedside manner. In addition, she is gorgeous looking. I would choose her over any other orthpaedic doctor in Columbiz.