A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Daniels is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Daniels, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Louise Daniels MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna L. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Deanna Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Daniels practices Psychiatry near Encino, CA.
See Encino Psychiatrists.