Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing doctor! show details Amazing doctor!
by Sandy on Jun 13th, 2016

I really like Dr. DelPrete. It usually is s long wait time which can be frustrating but she spends the time with you and answers all questions which many docs do not take the time to do. Highly recommend!

Aug 28th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Delprete to anyone. She has terrible bedside manners - I waited an hour in the exam room before she saw me and then she took a non-emergency phone call during my exam and she does not adequately answer questions. Unfortunately for me Dr. Delprete's lack of attention toward her patients and their spouses carried over to the OR. I just had a hysteroscopy polypectomy and during the procudeue my cervix was torn. While this is a potential risk it only happens in about 1% of the procedures. After the surgery, when Dr. Delprete was explaining everything to my husband, he had a few questions which she quickly answered and then told him that she had to go because she had "a lot paperwork to do". STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Exasperated show details Exasperated
Jan 28th, 2013

This office is impenetrable

Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Delprete is excellent. The reason the wait is so long is because she is so good