Dr. Deanna Doyle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Doyle is excellent very thorough, I felt completely at ease with her.

March 24th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Doyle was very thorough and knowledgable. Staff was friendly

November 5th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Doyal for about six years. I moved from out of state and was very nervous about finding another gynocologist. She is always informative, honest, and is always looking out for my best interest. I would highly recommend her.

October 6th, 2015
Dr and nurses act like they are doing you a big favor by speaking to you or attending to your requests.

September 12th, 2015
Impatient and Insulting
Horrible. Rude. Impatient and insulting. May know what she's doing but that isn't worth anything if she #is thinking about something else and only half listening" or doesn't have time to to talk to you during an initial consultation and would prefer a bulleted list about your past instead. If you need someone nurturing to care for you, this isn't your doctor.

June 24th, 2015
Pleasant and thorough doctor
I have gone to her for about 6 yrs for my annual check up. She is very pleasant, thorough in my exam & my last appt she took time to talk to me as she knew I was upset about recent cancer in my family. She took time to get me booklets and counselors to talk to. A friend had recommended me to her and I would recommend her also.

June 7th, 2015
Best in town!
Best Ob/gym in Sarasota! Caught a cyst that needed surgery years ago and sent me for the mammogram that diagnosed my early stage breast cancer. I have been going to her for years and she is wonderful!

May 19th, 2015
Terrible Doctor
Awful! Please stay away from this doctor. She is a heatless. I don't even understand how she made it through medical school. She should consider retiring!

April 8th, 2015
Poor treatment
She's very mean. She doesn't have a good bedside manner. I gained 5 pounds in a year on birth control and she said it was my fault I was getting fat. I was 125 pounds and 5'7. I'm glad I found someone else.

March 19th, 2015
Dr. Doyle is a very compassionate thoughtful doctor who takes the time to explain everything and answered any of my questions. I would and have recommended her to all my friends and acquaintances. Thank you Dr. Doyle!

April 10th, 2013
Failed me in my time of need
She has been my gyn. For 10-11 years. I am in my 60's. My last visit , i will classify as a sick call, and it was my last visit!! As she stood over me at the exam table, stated I had prolapsed uterus and cystocele and would need hysterectomy and repair of bladder. I was frightened and shocked. Asked how this could happen as I was there 3 mos. previous for yrly exam. She became somewhat haughty and defensive saying I have had only "well" visits and no complaints till now. The rest of the visit she was in and out to other patients, no time for questions. Told me come back for uro- dynamic test. Write questions down, be specific as she only has so much time to spend with me. When asked what happens if My bladder bulges again I was told to just push it back in. Left the office in total shock, and to this day, no one has called to set up appt. for my test. I have since found new dr. I deserve more respect.

August 3rd, 2012
I have been going to this office for many years and have finally decided it is just too awful of an experience. I don't get clear direction from Dr Doyle when I've experienced a problem. I absolutely cannot stand her extremely unpleasant main nurse. The ultrasound tech is very nice, but came to work with a bad cold and since we were in close quarters in a closed room, I proceeded to catch it too. My experience there has just been getting worse and worse, and I won't tolerate it any more.