Dr. Deanna Doyle Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deanna Doyle?

Unnecessary Procedures and Panic

Posted on September 6th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Doyle's for several years. Even though I'd heard negative comments from colleagues and friends about her bedside manner, she was always pleasant to me. It wasn't until a few months ago that I found myself disliking Dr. Doyle's practice. I had an abnormal pap result and when her nurse called to tell me this, I was given limited information and told the doctor would answer all of my questions at the follow-up (a month away) -- I was told Dr. Doyle doesn't take telephone calls unless they're emergencies. The nurse wouldn't really answer my questions and kept telling me to talk to Dr. Doyle. So for a month, I was in a state of hysteria fearing that I had cervical cancer. I waited for the office to post my test results but they were never posted. I did the follow-up appointment -- a colposcopy -- where Dr. Doyle was pleasant and told me everything looked normal and that she didn't expect anything to come of the biopsy she took. A week later, I received another call, presumably from the same nurse, telling me that my biopsy was abnormal and that Dr. Doyle wanted to perform a LLEEP on me! After spending literally a month researching cervical cancer, I asked to see my test results (which were finally provided to me). My pap was only mildly abnormal, as were my biopsy results. I also tested negative for HPV 16 and 18, the two viruses that are most commonly associated with cervical cancer. The American Cancer Association does NOT recommend LLEEP procedures for mildly abnormal test results when the patient is negative for HPV 16 and 18. I had a second opinion with my new gynecologist and she confirmed this. Honestly, I felt deceived by Dr. Doyle after reviewing my test results with my new gynecologist. Dr. Doyle's office wasn't upfront with me about the results -- even after I went in for the colposcopy. I felt like the only reason Dr. Doyle's office was trying to convince me to do the LLEEP procedure was -- not for my health -- but for money.

A Devastated Parent

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Dr. Doyle accused my daughter of being promiscuous when she came to see her for a yeast infection. My daughter is 12. She hasn't kissed a boy yet. She can't even drive. Dr. Doyle gave her an STD panel and didn't respond to my daughter resisting her. While I don't want to go into detail about what happened to my daughter we eventually had to take her to Bayside for suicidal thoughts because the stress of this ordeal pushed her over the edge. It really broke my heart and I hope no parent has to go through this. Do not allow an underage child in a room with a doctor by herself.

Doyle is a disrespectful dud!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

In addition to being negligent, she was also mean and condescending. In my opinion, she acts like a self-hating woman. Thanks to whatever issues she has, I left without getting treatment. Run, don't walk to another practitione!. This woman should be stripped or her license to practice medicine.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Dr. Doyle is excellent very thorough, I felt completely at ease with her.

Patient

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr. Doyle was very thorough and knowledgable. Staff was friendly

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Doyal for about six years. I moved from out of state and was very nervous about finding another gynocologist. She is always informative, honest, and is always looking out for my best interest. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr and nurses act like they are doing you a big favor by speaking to you or attending to your requests.

Impatient and Insulting

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Horrible. Rude. Impatient and insulting. May know what she's doing but that isn't worth anything if she #is thinking about something else and only half listening" or doesn't have time to to talk to you during an initial consultation and would prefer a bulleted list about your past instead. If you need someone nurturing to care for you, this isn't your doctor.

Pleasant and thorough doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I have gone to her for about 6 yrs for my annual check up. She is very pleasant, thorough in my exam & my last appt she took time to talk to me as she knew I was upset about recent cancer in my family. She took time to get me booklets and counselors to talk to. A friend had recommended me to her and I would recommend her also.

Best in town!

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Best Ob/gym in Sarasota! Caught a cyst that needed surgery years ago and sent me for the mammogram that diagnosed my early stage breast cancer. I have been going to her for years and she is wonderful!

Poor beside manner

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Terrible Doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Awful! Please stay away from this doctor. She is a heatless. I don't even understand how she made it through medical school. She should consider retiring!