Dr. Deanna Fenoughty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 26th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Fenoughty for almost 10 years now and even though I've since moved away, I still drive an hour to my appointments because I refuse to see anyone else. She was the only one to accurately diagnose and treat my condition and is the reason I am able to have my children today. She is extremely knowledgeable and does not dismiss your concerns. I wish she could be my doctor for everything; she's just fantastic.

March 3rd, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I love Michelle so much, I am having a really hard time deciding on whether to have a home birth or have her deliver my next child. I went into early labor mulitiple times during my pregnancy and ended up delivering my healthy baby boy at 35 weeks. She didn't bother me with the questions of vaccinating and circumcision. Once i decided not to be vaccinated during pregnancy she never tried to force me into it. She is very open and I am very comfortable talking to her. I really hope she is still availiable by the time i have my third child.

January 26th, 2010
Amazing doctor!
No woman I know looks forward to her yearly Pap exam, but just knowing you will be seeing Dr. Fenoughty makes it that much more bearable. She is an amazing doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend her and her amazing staff to anyone.