Dr. Deanna Hutchins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deanna Hutchins?

April 9th, 2015

Never again! This physician also came highly recommended. I went for a routine visit because I could not get into my primary Ob/gyn. The pelvic and breast exam she did was very painful. My breasts had bruising after my visit! I found her bedside manner to be somewhat cold and I did not feel comfortable from the moment she entered the room. (Also there was no nurse present during the exam - which I did not like). She said she felt something in my left breast and I was terrified from that moment on. This made the rest of the exam even more miserable. I was in my 30's and she ordered a diagnostic mammogram. I had not even had a screening mammogram before. I was very upset after leaving her office and I immediately made an appointment with my regular doctor. He was so kind and put me at ease and said there was nothing he felt or that he was concerned with. I worried for a solid month for nothing! Sadly there are women who do get a terrible diagnosis at a young age, and had that been the case for me, I still would have loathed this visit. She didn't seem the slightest bit bothered that I was so upset.

March 1st, 2010

I went in for a routine exam. This doctor came highly recommended. However, this was not my expeirence w/ her. She was pleasant enough, but the exam was painful! I had never had a painful breast or pelvic exam prior to this one. To make matters worse, she said she felt "something" in my left breast! She palpated so hard on my breast tissue I'm surprised she didn't find more! I went back to my old doctor and got a second opinion. He said there is nothing there! My mamo came back clear too. I will never go back to this doctor again. She scared the H*!! out of me for no reason. The lesson I learned...always get a second opionion & stick with a doctor you trust & respect!

June 10th, 2015