A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Johnson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna R Johnson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Deanna Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deanna Johnson practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.