A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Johnson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna R Johnson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Deanna Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Johnson practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.