A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna McDonald, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Marisa McDonald FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deanna M. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Deanna McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deanna McDonald practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.