Dr. Deanna Mcdonald MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2015
LACKS PATIENTS PRIVACY
I really don't know where all this good ratings are coming from about Dr McDonald. She's so impatient to hear what you have to say and just want to leave the exam room. And when you come see her she doesn't care about her patient's PRIVACY she gives you your exam result at the front desk and announces your result to the whole world that every other patients passing by will hear your medical problems. I was heartbroken that day won't forget how she embarrassed me that day. It still hunt me though #Sad

April 14th, 2015
I have been to several gynecologist trying to find the right doctor. After my long search for the best doctor for me, I took my girlfriend's advise and went to go see Dr. McDonald. I have yet to see another doctor since. She's the sweetest doctors I know. I've had several of my friends ask me who my doctor was because they were looking for a really good doctor themselves and I referred them to Dr. McDonald. After so many years of going to her I still get a big thank you from all of my friends that go to her. I have since moved about an hour away and I still wouldn't change doctors.

April 3rd, 2013
Insurance issue
I want to write this survey because I want everyone out there not to go thru the same problem I have with this doctor office...first if u have Cigna insurance that this office under yur insurance network then don't even try to c any dr at this office...their policy is they have to collect the money from u first and then will try to collect as much extra amount com insurance later as they can....the reasons bc they don't have the money to pay for the staffs so they have to make up some kind of amount to collect from patient If u have deductible they will collect all yur dedutictle amount n u have to pay In full to their office only.. It doesn't matter u have ppo or HMO n yur benefit said u have no dedutictle n insurance will cover 100% of yur entire pregnancy..they still try to makeup the amount to collect from u... They don't care what yur insurance said about yur benefit, They just makeup the contract n make u pay first if u r not agree then they will tell u stop coming here we don't need u This is very sad is it? I bet these doctors here never realize why they keep loosening their patient.... I was 13 weeks pregnant now...my second visit with dr le...his insurance staffs ppl make me signed a contract that I have to pay $1500 deductible by my 20th weeks of pregnancy when my insurance told them that my benefit have no deductible n will cover 100%....but this office ppl said they have to collect some kind of fee from the the patient so they use the amount of yur hospital fee that u have to pay after baby deliver...so my hospital fee is $1000 but they don't like the $1000 amount so they want me to pay them $1500 instead I bet they collect a lot of money from patients don't know for sure about her own insurance benefit n that can't argue with this office staffs ppl or any female patient that really like the dr at this office n thinks she has no choice to pay.... I feel sorry for these female that have no choice to stuck with this ob office

August 21st, 2012
Worst doctor ever!!
I had to wait for 1.5 hrs and then the doctor came in to see me for only 2-3 min. She referred me to a bunch of doctors and did not answer any question herself. She examined me for literaaly 10 sec!!!! Horrible doctor. I fail to understand where good reviews come from.

August 15th, 2012
Dr McDonald is the most sweetest doctor I have ever used. She is professional and caring. I recommend her completely

February 2nd, 2012
I'm chemically sensitive & discussed this with office staff before appointment.At appointment found the office highly scented & that my doctor had been changed.The nurse saw I was feeling bad & she brought in another woman who offered to reschedule the visit.I informed her that it wouldn't make a difference,that I would like to get visit over with ASAP.She left & came back with Dr Mc Donald who proceeded to inform me & my husband that they intended to keep doing what they're doind, that her office & staff would continue to be scented, & that I should just take my stuff,leave, & find another doctor. She was very rude & not at all professional in the way she addressed us.I was very insulted & hurt by the treatment that I got.Definately would not recomend her to any one I cared about.I would suggest that she & the other doctors with her check into the make-up & ill-effects of the stuff they use in their office on the women and babies that come there, not to mention themselves & their staff.

October 21st, 2011
I'm not really sure why this doctor is highly recommended. The staff is terrible. The dr barely spends anytime with you and she is in a hurry and rushing to talk and doesn't seem to care or be compassionate about anything and only wants to get out of the room. The wait it worst! The staff is terrible (yea, i know i said that already). And don't try calling, they'll put you on hold FOREVER and all you get is voice mail! Then there are nice enough to call you back in 2 days!!! I am NOT going back and will NOT reccomend anyone!

May 18th, 2011
Love Her!!!!
I have hated going to the OB/GYN for years until I found Dr. McD. A friend actually recommended her partner, but I am more comfortable with a female doctor. She is WONDERFUL, caring, attentive, supportive, and I never feel rushed or uneasy. Her office staff is also top notch, and her nurses are pleasant and professional. My husband even likes her, and she was incredible when deliverying our son. She will be my doctor for years to come!

December 21st, 2010
I really liked her
Dr. Mcdonald is very nice, and the exam was fast. I hadn't been to the gyno in over 7 years so was a bit nervous, but she really puts you at ease. The stuff that I didn't like was more related to her staff and the office. There are long wait times and the staff can be rather unhelpful--I waited over 30 min for blood to be drawn because i was not told to put my lab sheet in a particular bin. And the whole time I was waiting with my cup of urine next to me. Lovely! I had to follow up with my own lab work results after 2 weeks. Expect this place to be slammed when you go, they seem VERY busy.

September 7th, 2010
??
Dr. McDonald is very sweet. I need a doctor to be a doctor though, I have friends. When I had several miscarriages in the last few years, I wanted her to do something about it. She just kept saying that these things happen. I understand that they do, but after seeing another doctor that found out I have a bleeding disorder, I was very upset that I had to go through all of this and she didn't find it herself. If I didn't have any medical problems, I would love to continue seeing her. I do feel like she cares a lot. The staff on the other hand is HORRID. They sat me and my husband out in the front waiting room to wait for the doc after the utrasound tech told us our baby no longer had a heartbeat. That is not ok.

July 12th, 2010
great bedside manner
This is a very busy practice so the wait time can be long but this doc is worth the wait. Dr. McDonald is very caring and compassionate, especially for those who feel uncomfortable about going to an OB/GYN. I went to Dr. McDonald for 10 years before I relocated out of state. I miss having her as my Dr.!

February 2nd, 2010