A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Monroe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Monroe, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Monroe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northshore University Healthsystem
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna L Monroe DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deanna L. Monroe practice?
- Dr. Deanna Monroe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deanna Monroe practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.