A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Nabors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Nabors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabors
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Nabors, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabors graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Nabors has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Nabors MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deanna Nabors practice?
- Dr. Deanna Nabors has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Nabors practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Pediatricians.