A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Nobleza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Nobleza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nobleza
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nobleza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Nobleza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobleza graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nobleza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna D Nobleza MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna D. Nobleza practice?
- Dr. Deanna Nobleza has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Nobleza practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.