A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Nobleza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Nobleza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Nobleza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobleza graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nobleza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna D Nobleza MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna D. Nobleza practice?
- Dr. Deanna Nobleza has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Nobleza practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.