A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Pepe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pepe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pepe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Pepe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Angela Pepe DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna A. Pepe practice?
- Dr. Deanna Pepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Pepe practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.