Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deanna Pepe
Dr. Deanna Pepe, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Pepe is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk -University Medical Center Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill. She speaks English.
Dr. Deanna Pepe has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Deanna Pepe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.
Dr. Darren Piechota
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Chester, PA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Shelley Oxenhorn
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Chester, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Charles Jin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Chester, PA 0.01 mi26