A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Pepe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Pepe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Angela Pepe DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna A. Pepe practice?
- Dr. Deanna Pepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Pepe practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.