A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Pepe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pepe
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Pepe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Pepe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Angela Pepe DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna A. Pepe practice?
- Dr. Deanna Pepe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deanna Pepe practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.