Dr. Deanna Price MD Patient Reviews

no change

June 4th, 2014
Best Ped Dr in Mississippi and Alabama
We drive over an hour to see Dr. Price. We have tried many other ped Dr to keep from driving so far.....always end up with Dr Price b/c she is THE BEST. Caring, Smart, Very Sharp!!

July 15th, 2012
Best Pediatrician
When our oldest son was first born, my wife and I visited two other pediatricians before finding Dr. Price. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She truly takes the time to ensure that your children are as healthy as they can be. Once our second son was born, there was no question of who his pediatrician would be. Our boys are six and three now, and we have been going to her for the last six years. Something that really sticks out to me about Dr. Price is that she really knows her patients. My wife, our two boys, and I saw her in a shopping mall one day, and she said hey to each of them by their first names--no charts or anything to give her a heads up. She is a great doctor!

February 1st, 2011
Very friendly! She loves children! she make going to the doctor easier for my kids. She is honset. She is up to date on all the latest meds. She follow up on your childs conditions. She is an A+ doctor.