A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Sandor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Sandor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandor graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandor has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna C Sandor MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deanna C. Sandor practice?
- Dr. Deanna Sandor has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Sandor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Somers, NY.
See Somers Internists and Somers Cardiologists.