Dr. Deanna Sandor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deanna Sandor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2015

She's a Doctor???

I'm 54 yrs old. Deanna sandor is the worst Dr I have ever been to. She's rude, condescending and dismissive. She lied about prescribing me medication for extreme pain, when I tried to contact her regarding it, she refused my phone calls for three days and then told me blatant lies about it. I am unable to fathom how she gets away with pathetic charade.

January 13th, 2015

Poor across the board.

The office was messy and cluttered with equipment that looked 20 years past obsolete. She didn't listen, wasn't focused, and contradicted herself several times over just a few appointments. The waits were long and the staff was rude. The don't greet you when you walk in, and one time the desk lady just got flustered and hung up on me. She wasted my time with things that didn't apply to my health concerns. She used Vaseline for rectal exams when anyone under 100 years old knows you are supposed to use a water based lubricant. I take no pleasure it this review, it was just sad and morbid in there. Time to retire.

July 15th, 2014

Horrible Horrible Horrible!!!!

Initially went in for a physical. she prescribed some other tests which was fine. Had to wait two weeks for results of blood work. Had a thyroid ultrasound the day after my physical & had to call for 2wks to get results.Also had a mammogram which turned into having a biopsy. that was three weeks ago. kept calling for results & told they did not have. this was not true I got the results from the radiologist 3 days after mammo. Dr. Sandors office finally called yesterday to say everything was fine. This is also not true according to the pathology report I recieved from radiologist office.

May 13th, 2014

Take a pass

Asked to come in an hour and 15 minutes early as the Dr. was available due to cancellation. Made to wait 45 minutes. Turned down as a patient as they would not agree to my authorization/approval in advance of procedures being performed. I had already decided not to return after the first visit due to state of the waiting room. If the interior offices were any indication as to the quality of Dr., staff and facilities then this was a glowing indicator of poor performance. In addition, the staff acted as if they were still using rotary phones. I suppose it is an indication of doctor quality when you are a cardiologist and practicing as a GP. Why spend 2-3 years on a cardiology fellowship to only be a GP? Should have trusted my instincts.

May 22nd, 2013

I have been Dr. Sandor's patient for 15 years. She has always been compassionate and caring. She is extremely thorough. Her staff has always been both efficient and courteous. I am always confident that I will receive a call back from either the doctor herself or a member of her staff promptly. I was shocked at some of the reviews I read. I trust her implicitly, and know I will be met with a smile by both the receptionist and medical staff.

May 13th, 2013

trustworthy and dedicated

I know Dr Sandor for about 12 years. Even though I moved far away from Somers ( to Dutchess County) I prefer to drive over 1hr ( with no traffic on the road) to Westchester County and be seen by this professional, friendly, patient, listening to all problems, supportive doctor than just go for 5 minutes visit with doctors who do not have many patients . Before I became Dr Sandor's patient I was seeing many doctors... 5 minutes for visit, quick diagnosis and any medicine i would suggest ( YES! it is the truth!!). Doctor Sandor deals with really sick people, and they remain her patients forever. "Quickie' do not belong to this office. Yes it is true that some members of the office were not too friendly- they are gone!. Dr Sandor cares for her staff and gives chance to young who want to learn good medical service; if they won't pass the test they are gone. Those who complained before me should go to Dr Sandor office now. and please notice how nice person she is.. just look on her face. My son is the Doctor (+DDS),too, and I wish he will be as good as My Doctor is. Thank you Dr Sandor. PS if the waiting time could be cut to little shorter Dr Sandor's office would be the best in the world; I worked in health care field for years and I know how that works- it is possible, all is in reception area :)

September 15th, 2012

Horrendous staff!

My experience with this doctor has been terrible. Although I will admit that she was thorough in her examination, she does NOT return phone calls. 5 phones calls over the course of one month to get test results back and she never returned one of them. Her receptionist is horrendous. Rude, nasty and inconsiderate. Find someone else to go to. After waiting one hour for my appointment, I never, ever got the results of any tests.

February 29th, 2012

Horrible office staff. They are rude and unhelpful. Would never see this doctor again just because if the staff

August 24th, 2011

Questionable

Her diagnostic skills may be good but her office is a mess, she missed drug conflicts that caused some serious problems and she lost test results. She may have treated me for a non-existent problem with B vitamins.

January 28th, 2017