Dr. Deanna Springer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 9 reviews

December 19th, 2016
Knowledgeable and caring!
Dr. springer listens carefully and then addresses the problem with intelligence and skill. I have complete confidence in her, and still find her a comfortable person to share any issue that arises. Literally feel blessed to have found her, though it took a year to get accepted into her practice as she only takes as many patients as she can give good care. The staff is a perfect reflection of the doctor....kind, caring and good at their jobs.

February 25th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor!!!
If you are looking for the best Doctor look no further... Dr. Springer is the kindest and most thorough Physician I have ever seen... She spends a significant amount of time on every visit... Since she has been my Doctor I am off all prescription medicines and have never felt better... LOVE her!!!

May 25th, 2014
The best Doctor and Staff I have ever met
I have been a patient of Dr Springer for almost as long as she has been in practice. She is sweet, kind,caring,and an excellent doctor, takes her time and never makes you feel rushed.Her staff Norlisha and Eileen are also wonderful. Thank You!!!! I usually dread going to the doctor but not with her.

January 19th, 2013
I fly from N.J. just to see her every year. I trust her # 100 % !

January 25th, 2012
I wish I could give higher than excellent rating!
Dr. Springer and her staff are wonderful!! I have never felt such care from an entire office as I do with Dr. Springer. I wish all physicians could operate in such a professional and caring manner. We are so lucky to be under their care.

September 29th, 2011
Best doctor
I love Dr. Springer. She is always on time and I never have to wait. She has wonderful bedside manner and I am very comfortable discussing any issues I have with her. She immediately sends me for test or to another specialist if she feels I need a diagnosis. She follows up on all my test and gives me the results ASAP. I have a horrendous case of sleep apnea and she sent me to her associate to diagnosis and solve the problem. I would highly recommend her(and I do very often) to anyone who is looking for a wonderful doctor.

July 5th, 2011
jckend
After a diligent search for the best Doctor practicing internal medicine, it became glaringly obvious that Dr. Springer was far and beyond the most qualified. The wait to get an appointment,due to Dr.Springer limiting the volume of her practice, was well worth it. Dr. Springer has exceeded my every expectation.

December 16th, 2010
BEST DR. I EVER !!!
I'VE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.SPRINGER'S FOR APP. 6-7 YEARS...She is the best Dr. I ever encountered.. Highly Professional yet Personable, Thorough, knowlegable,Compassionate ,empathetic & Caring.. One could not ask for a Better Dr. & I thank God for being one of her Patients... Couldn't recommend her more !!!

November 10th, 2010
What Doctor's SHOULD be
Very caring, professional doctor, who will make sure you are completely in the loop on everything, and better, fast. Not often you find a doctor that seems to truly care, but she does. The staff is great as well, honestly, no complaints. I just wish she had a sister or something in dentistry!