A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Storts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Storts is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storts
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Storts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanna Storts, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Storts graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Sue Storts MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deanna S. Storts practice?
- Dr. Deanna Storts has 1 office location.
Dr. Deanna Storts practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.