Dr. Deanne Collier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deanne Collier?

October 2nd, 2015

Great

I really like Dr. Harris, very considerate of your time and input.

June 29th, 2013

Great!

Dr. Collier took the time to make sure all of my skin issues were resolved!

January 30th, 2013

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY

After signing in and being completely ignored had to look around for a seat in the capacity filled waiting room. I sat there for 10 minutes and then went back to the front desk and asked receptionist if I needed to fill out paperwork since I was a new patient. So being that my question annoyed her, she hastily got me my paperwork. I then sat for an additional 50 minutes before being called back where I then sat for another 25 minutes in a room while I heard the Dr. carrying on in the room next to me. When the Dr. came in she asked me why I was there and I said I have lived in Florida since 74 and never had a body check and thought I should. So long story short, I had a 5 minute body check and 3 things were biopsied, oh and yeah it was the three things I had pointed out. DEFINITELY NOT GOING BACK!! WIsh I had seen the review from May 14, 2012 before wasting my time!

May 14th, 2012

I should have turned and left when the MA for Dr. Collier ( who is supposed to be a licensed esthetician) didn't know what witch hazel was. Dr. Collier didn't listen to my concerns regarding perscription coverage for a certain drug being almost nonexistent, and didn't attempt to give me an rx for anything effective-cost or otherwise, when I know they are available because my Dr. in MI had prescribed them in the past. She seems to be "on the take" from the drug companies and unwilling to work with me to determine a cost effective treatment plan. The staff was rude and confirmed my appointment for a specific time, when I got there they said my appt had already past and I could sit in the waiting room and see if she has time to see me at some point, which could be hours.With healthcare costs so high, DO NOT waste your TIME or MONEY like I did with this mismanaged and unknowlegeable staff and physician. Also, they almost never answer the phone. You have to leave a message and someone might call you back within a week. When they confirm your appointment it might not be the right time either. J O K E.

June 26th, 2017