A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deanne Haag, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haag has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deanne Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deanne M. Haag practice?
Dr. Deanne Haag practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Enosburg Falls, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, VT.
See Enosburg Falls Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Haag, Dr. Deanna Haag, Dr. Deena Haag, Dr. Diana Haag, Dr. Diane Haag, Dr. Diann Haag