Dr. R Collins Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Nashville, TN

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Was lied to, extremely rude front of office (emma, and hope she is not a nurse.)
I haven't even got to go in to experience the level of unprofessionalism from the receptionist Emma (hope she is not a nurse). I was bluntly lied to about getting another referral after missing two appointments. First was having two under 2 and completely slipped my mind that I needed to reschedule my referring doctors appointment. Second was a death in my family. So went to my referring doctor and told me my referral was good for another year. After getting my husbands busy schedule in hand with a date doable a month out I called to schedule. In which I was told the opposite.. so I asked if they recorded phone calls and she said yes. She is extremely rude and unprofessional and am glad I haven't stepped foot in that office to experience first hand this immature level of behaviour. I called my referring doctor and made sure they knew about the front end representation this "practice" portrays. Also called and left a vm about her and will be getting in touch with the hr department and writing a formal letter to dr collins. If you have been referred please ask for a different rheumatologist. This is a suppose to be a office that deals with the future of ones health. Instead they are more worried about money, than the patients.

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Collins is an incredible physician. I am so glad to find him at his new group (TN Rheumatology on Charlotte).

November 21st, 2014
Dr. Collins was arrogant and presumed to know what was going on with me by just looking at me, without looking at the paperwork I filled out. After I realized he was confident in his opinion, even after I tried to tell him some of my symptoms, I handed him my paperwork and knew I would never return.

September 20th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Collins for approximately 20 years. His intelligence in the medical field is phenomenal & he seems to almost feel & understand the problems of every patient. I, along with others, travel from MS to TN to continue to receive his care!! 4 STARS :))))

April 11th, 2014
Amazingly smart and compassionate
My daughter has been sick with a rare dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system and has seen probably 30-40 MD's, including several from the Mayo clinic. I have never been as blown away by a physicians attention to every little piece of the puzzle. We have hope for her improvement for the first time in a long time!

June 21st, 2017