Dr. R Collins Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Nashville, TN

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Collins is an incredible physician. I am so glad to find him at his new group (TN Rheumatology on Charlotte).

November 21st, 2014
Dr. Collins was arrogant and presumed to know what was going on with me by just looking at me, without looking at the paperwork I filled out. After I realized he was confident in his opinion, even after I tried to tell him some of my symptoms, I handed him my paperwork and knew I would never return.

September 20th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Collins for approximately 20 years. His intelligence in the medical field is phenomenal & he seems to almost feel & understand the problems of every patient. I, along with others, travel from MS to TN to continue to receive his care!! 4 STARS :))))

April 11th, 2014
Amazingly smart and compassionate
My daughter has been sick with a rare dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system and has seen probably 30-40 MD's, including several from the Mayo clinic. I have never been as blown away by a physicians attention to every little piece of the puzzle. We have hope for her improvement for the first time in a long time!